Ram Charan: Waiting for the 'woods' to be burnt for one global cinema - Hyderabad News
by IANS | Updated Jan 17, 2023
Speaking to the American media, Ram Charan said: "It was not part of our goal to come to LA, but we landed up here. So we are taking it as it goes. Of course, we want to experience the great directors of LA and Hollywood, and I want them to also experience us as actors and share cultural ideas and stories between the East and the West."
He added: "And Quentin Tarantino is one of my favourite directors."
Talking about 'RRR' director S.S. Rajamouli, Ram Charan said: "I clear my calendar each time Rajamouli garu calls me." And he added that he would clear his calendar for a sequel too!
Responding to queries about collaborating globally, Ram Charan said, "We are waiting for the day when all the 'woods' get burned and there's one global cinema."
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas
- Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations
- 'King of Kotha' second look poster celebrates 11 years of Dulquer in filmdom
- Armaan Malik releases three new versions of his hit track 'Sun Maahi'