Ram Charan to dance 17 times again if Naatu Naatu wins Oscar - Hyderabad News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
The Golden Globe award for Best Original Song has heightened the expectations of not just S.S. Rajamouli and his team but the entire Tollywood.
RRR for Oscars has been one of the top trends for the last couple of days and the fans of Junior NTR and Ram Charan are rooting for the epic action drama to bag the Academy awards.
Rajamouli with both the heroes of the movie and other members of the team were present in Dolby Theatre, Hollywood when music director M.M. Keeravani received the Golden Globe award for Naatu Naatu song.
The foot-tapping hit has become the latest national craze and the spotlight is on what made this song so different that it beat the likes of Rihanna and Lady Gaga.
The song has already been shortlisted for the 95th Academy Awards. It will be known on January 24 if the song makes it to the nomination list.
Adding to the excitement of his fans, Ram Charan has said that if RRR goes on to win the Oscar he will dance his heart out with Junior NTR.
The popular actor said in an interview that they would again dance for 17 times if the movie bags the Oscar. He was referring to the number of takes shot during the shoot for the song.
The combination of music director M. M. Keeravani's melodious music, lyrics of Chandrabose, voice of Rahul Sipligunj and Kaala Bhairava and choreography by Prem Rakshith Agave the song which proved an icing on the cake for the blockbuster.
Prem Rakshith's team is said to have recorded as many as 80 variations of hook steps. It finalised the best variation which went on to prove a huge hit.
It will be interesting to see if Ram Charan and Junior NTR recreate the magic on stage if the movie bags the biggest award.
The 95th Academy Awards ceremony will be held on March 12.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza