Rahul Gandhi 'perpetually confused', wants India to bow down to China: BJP - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 03, 2023
Addressing a press conference here, BJP spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi took a dig at Congress' Bharat Jodo Yatra, saying: "The Congress leader has become a victim of confusion during his travels. India cannot be understood only by travelling across the country, one needs to understand Indianess."
Referring to Gandhi's remarks on the border tensions in his interview with actor Kamal Hasan, Trivedi said, "Rahul Gandhi has made his intention clear that India should surrender before China in the same way it used to happen during his party's government."
"The interview was an interaction between a "perpetually confused and tensed leader" and a "confused film star. But he has dispelled India's illusion... His statement on China is indicating that India should bow down to China," Trivedi added.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM