Rahul Gandhi 'fake Hindu', says RSS leader - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
He alleged it has become Rahul Gandhi's behaviour to speak profusely and urged him against such behaviour, which, he said, had led the people of the country to reject him.
Speaking at a mega blanket distribution programme organised by the Manch in Motia Khan here, he also criticised Gandhi's Bharat Jodo Yatra.
On film "The Kashmir Files", the Sangh leader said that it had been "shortlisted" for for the Oscars, the world's biggest film awards and said it was a "true story". He claimed that he was a witness to those incidents at that time and he always raised these things but the Congress and "secular parties" never accepted it.
He said that the Manch will distribute blankets to about 2.5 lakh people, including 10,000 blankets in Delhi, of which 4,500 blankets have been distributed so far.
- Kuldeep Yadav 2.0 could be India's X-factor against Australia
- Woman professor molested by bike-borne men in Kerala
- Andhra hostel warden dies of shock after student kills self
- Gujarat mob lynching: 5 cops suspended for dereliction of duty
- Cong targets govt's friends with benefits, slams MGNREGA budget cut
- BJP mega campaign eyes political benefits of Budget's Saptarishi
- Gehlot red flags cuts in Ministry of Agriculture and MGNREGA budgets
- Bihar politicos reduce 'Special State' status demand to post-Budget ritual
- 'Raw deal' to Telangana gives BRS fresh ammunition to attack BJP
- AAP raps FM: Delhi's gets Rs 325 cr despite paying Rs 1.78L cr in direct taxes