PM's roadshow to precede BJP National Executive meeting in Delhi today - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
Scheduled for a 4 p.m start, the meeting will conclude by 4 p.m. on Tuesday. It happens to be the first big meeting of this new and fully packed year for the BJP.
The meeting is expected to endorse an extension of tenure for party national president J.P. Nadda and deliberate on its strategy for Assembly and general elections.
While addressing a press conference at the BJP headquarters here, party general secretary Vinod Tawde said that several important issues facing the country will be discussed at the executive.
Underlining that the meeting is being held at an important juncture, Tawde on Sunday said, "Elaborate discussions will be held on the upcoming Assembly elections in states, the BJP's 'pravas yojana' for Lok Sabha seats where the party's performance was not up to mark and strengthening booth-level teams.
There will be discussions on political and economic resolutions as mentioned in the statement released by the party.
Before the executive, a meeting of the party's national office-bearers, state unit presidents and various organisational secretaries will also be held at the BJP headquarters here.
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: TN releases 60 prisoners
- K'taka AAP demands transparency in probe into 'Santro Ravi's' Case
- Two IAF jets crash in MP; pilot flying Mirage 2000 dies (3rd Ld)
- Delhi Police nab man for extorting money from woman with nude video
- Bengal panchayat polls: BJP to set up district-level committees, include ex-cops, advocates
- Mumbai: TISS students cancel BBC documentary show after BJYM protests
- 4 killed in road accident in Bengal's Jalpaiguri
- Refurbishment of 1400 km roads, e-scooters for last-mile connectivity: Delhi CM announces two projects
- Cattle smuggling proceeds invested in film produced by Trinamool MP: BJP MLA
- Will former Pak PM Imran Khan go to jail after Fawad Chaudhry's dramatic arrest?