PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6 - Bengaluru News
by IANS | Updated Jan 31, 2023
PM Modi will arrive in Bengaluru at 10.55 a.m. on February 6 and inaugurate India Energy Week at the Bengaluru International Exhibition Centre (BIEC).
After this, he will reach Gubbi town in Tumakuru district in a chopper. He will also participate in foundation laying ceremonies of various Jal Jeevan Mission projects.
Ruling BJP in the state has been inviting central leaders to the state as polls are scheduled to take place in less than three months. Minister for Health Dr K. Sudhakar has stated that PM Modi will arrive to inaugurate the newly built medical college in the district.
Minister Sudhakar has stated that lakhs of people are gathering for the programme to have a glimpse of PM Modi and all arrangements are being made.
Recently, Union Minister for Home Amit Shah visited the state, participated in a road show, and addressed a public rally. Amit Shah has visited Mandya in south part of the state and Belagavi and Yadgir districts in the north.
The ruling BJP has announced that it will seek vote in the name of PM Modi in the upcoming assembly elections.
- Goa Speaker grants six weeks to 8 defected MLAs to file reply on disqualification
- Nadda, Tomar to launch Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan from UP next week
- Punjab Police arrested 10,576 drug smugglers: Official
- Punjab CM review arrangements for Hola Mohalla celebrations
- Youth hacked to death near court complex in Coimbatore
- MP: Khandwa tense after Hanuman's idol installed in Muslim house
- LCA Tejas at the centre stage of 'India Pavilion' at Aero India 2023
- DRI seizes 24.4 kg gold worth Rs 14 cr, arrests 8 from near B'desh border
- BSF airlifts 3 patients, 4 bodies from snow-bound Tanghdhar in J&K
- J'khand: 4 houses gutted as live wire falls on them