PM inaugurates two-day national office-bearers meeting in Delhi - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 05, 2022
The meeting is being attended by BJP national president J.P. Nadda, party state presidents and general secretaries.
Presided over by national president J.P. Nadda, the meeting will deliberate on the strategies and preparations for the state Assembly elections next year. Various organisational activities from booth committees will also be discussed.
Also in attendance are National General secretaries Dushyant Gautam, Bhupender Yadav, Baijant Panda, Tarun Chugh, C.T. Ravi.
In addition, BJP state President UP Bhupendra Chaudhary, Uttrakhand party president Mahendra Bhatt and other party state presidents are also participating in the meeting.
- PM tears into Oppn, terms allegations against him as baseless
- Gujarat man tries to flee after stabbing wife, dies in accident
- Ruckus in Bengal Assembly as Guv's speech 'omits' reference to scams
- Telangana DGP urged to take action against Revanth Reddy
- Nadda to address rally in Bastar on Feb 11, meet karyakartas
- J'khand: Protests break out as 2 die, 3 get injured in elephant attacks
- Work begins to restore Hyderabad's Sardar Mahal
- Worker killed in accident at chemical factory in Hyderabad
- K'taka Cong chief gets ED summons, daughter receives CBI notice
- Kerala's trangender couple blessed with baby