Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Feb 03, 2023
Paulo Coelho posted a tweet from SRK, which has a video of fans swarming outside his Mannat residence in Mumbai, with the caption, "King. Legend. Friend. But above all, AGREAT ACTOR (for those who don't know him in the West, I strongly suggest 'My name is Khan - and I am not a terrorist')."
Reacting to the tweet, SRK wrote, "You are always too kind my friend. Let us meet up sooner than soon!! Bless you."
This is not the first time that Paulo Coelho has lavished praise on SRK. In 2017, the author had congratulated the 'Baazigar' actor on the seventh anniversary of the movie 'My Name Is Khan' on Twitter, saying the actor delivered an Oscar-winning performance in the movie.
He wrote, "His first (and only) movie that I watched (this year, even if it was released in 2008) was 'My Name is Khan'. And not only was the movie excellent, but SRK deserved an Oscar if Hollywood was not manipulated. He kindly offered to send the other titles; as you probably guess, it is not easy to find them in Switzerlanda."
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'