'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Feb 03, 2023
'Pathaan' on its ninth day registered an incredible Rs 15.65 crore nett in India (Rs 15 crore in Hindi and Rs 0.65 crore in all dubbed versions). In nine days, the film has recorded Rs 259.6 crore in overseas territories, while nett collection in India stand at Rs 351 crore, as per trade sources.
The film has been directed by Siddharth Anand of 'War' fame.
Siddharth has been entrusted by Aditya Chopra to start two franchises of the YRF Spy Universe given his mastery over the action genre. Siddharth is also the only Hindi film director to have delivered five Rs 50 crore nett box office days and also five Rs 100 crore worldwide gross box office days with 'War' and 'Pathaan'.
With this, all films of the YRF's Spy Universe - 'Ek Tha Tiger', 'Tiger Zinda Hai', 'War' and 'Pathaan' - are now bonafide blockbusters.
'Pathaan', which also stars Deepika Padukone and John Abraham, has been produced by Aditya Chopra's Yash Raj Films.
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'