Paper leak case: CBI raids 14 locations in J&K; books 20 (Ld) - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Nov 30, 2022
A senior CBI official said that the case was registered against 20 accused including then member (JKAS) of J&K Service Selection Board (JKSSB), then Medical officer of BSF Frontier HQ, Paloura, private persons, private company and others.
The search operations were also conducted at the premises of the accused including then Member of JKSSB.
The written test for the recruitment was conducted by JKSSB on March 6, 2022. The results were declared on April 21.
"There were allegations regarding malpractices in the examination and the J&K government constituted an inquiry committee to look into the same. The report of the Committee revealed the alleged conspiracy among officials of JKSSB, private company based in Bengaluru, 'beneficiaries candidates' and others causing gross irregularities in conduct of examination," said a CBI official.
The CBI learnt during the investigation about the leakage of question paper to "some select high profile candidates".
The CBI said that violation of rules by JKSSB in assigning the task of setting question paper to a Bengaluru based private company and forgery were also found.
- Joshimath crisis: Delhi HC dismisses plea for high-powered joint probe panel
- Tripura deprived under Congress, Communist rule, now developed: BJP
- States to mark digital attendance for works under MGNREGS
- Govt vetting claims of temples destroyed by Portuguese: Goa Minister
- Only BJP has the will, ability to provide good governance: Rajnath Singh
- BJP demands Delhi govt pay salaries to temple priests too
- PM Modi to address rallies in Tripura on Feb 11, 13
- MNM women's wing urges TN govt to provide menstrual holidays to students
- Muzaffarpur civic body to spend Rs 1 crore on dog sterilisation
- 'I'm subjected to mental torture', says Partha Chatterjee