Pamela Anderson's ex leaves $10mn in his will despite 12-day marriage - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Jan 28, 2023
Married to former 'Baywatch' actress, for a total of 12 days in early 2020, the 77-year-old producer explained that he's leaving her the money "whether she needs it or not" because he will "always love" her, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I will always love Pamela, always in my heart. As a matter of fact, I left her $10 million in my will. And she doesn't even know that. Nobody knows that. I'm just saying it for the first time with you. I probably shouldn't be saying it. So that's for her, whether she needs it or not," he told Variety.
At the time of their separation, Pamela, who is mother to model Dylan, 25, and Brandon, 24, with ex-husband Tommy Lee but has also previously been married to Rick Salomon, Kid Rock, and Dan Hayhurst, said that the marriage was not legally binding and Jon is said to have ended their union over a text message.
The message, obtained by UsWeekly, read: "This whole marriage thing a has scared me. It made me realize that at 74 I need a simple quiet life and not an international love affair. Therefore, I think the best thing we can do is that I'm going to go away for a couple of days and maybe you need to go back up to Canada we did it. The world knows we did it and I think now we need to go our own separate ways. I hope that you can forgive me."
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'