Pakistan violates ceasefire on LoC in J&K's Kupwara district - Srinagar News
by IANS | Updated Jun 18, 2020
Indian Army sources said Pakistan initiated unprovoked ceasefire violation by firing with small arms and shelling with mortars along the LoC in Machil sector of Kupwara district.
"Indian Army is retaliating befittingly", sources said.
On Wednesday, Pakistan had violated the ceasefire in Naugam sector of Kupwara district in Kashmir division and in Sunderbani sector of Rajouri district in Jammu division.
Since the Sino-Indian tension on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh, Pakistan has been continuously violating the ceasefire on the LoC in J&K.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time