Ori And The Will of the Wisps Patch Notes - Ori And The Will Of The Wisps updates 2020, Ori And The Will Of The Wisps Update Today and More Updates Here
by Shalini K
Updated Nov 09, 2020
Ori And The Will of the Wisps Patch Notes
Ori and The Will of the Wisps is an adventure video platform game developed by Moon Studios and published by Xbox Game Studios for all platforms Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. Some of the previous updates on the game by the developers have left many gamers facing performance issues. The latest patch notes will fix all the bugs and solve the issues raised by the gamers. Please see below the patch notes on the Ori And The Will Of The Wisps updates.
- New High Quality Graphics mode for Sharp, Supersampled image enabled with highest visual effect settings.
- New Low Quality Graphics mode with optimized visual effect settings to enable better performance on lower spec machines.
- PC Graphics Quality Setting Selection (Low, Balanced, High): Allows selection between higher frame rate and higher quality graphics modes.
- Sharpness Settings increased in Graphics Settings for additional control of the image sharpness.
- New High Quality Audio Mode: High Fidelity Audio with enhanced Dynamic Range
- Convolution Reverb for ambiences.
- New Low Quality Audio Mode: Lower quality Audio mode for added performance on lower end machines.
- Audio Quality Settings Selection: Allow to select between higher quality audio and more optimized audio performance modes.
- Quick Access is now available from the In-Game Pause menu.
- Backup Saves are now available from the In-Game Pause menu.
- General Performance and Image Quality Improvements.
- Stability fixes added to further remove OOM and Graphics related crashes.
- Fixed several issues of Ori falling out of the world due to scene loading race conditions.
- Additional polish and improvements throughout the game experience.
- Various smaller bug-fixes.