Online searches for Sushant Singh Rajput rise over 1400 per cent: Study
by IANS | Updated Jun 17, 2020
Since his demise on June 14, there has been a 1,416 per cent rise in online searches related to the actor. On the day of his death, there were 40,000 tweets on #SushantSinghRajput, 2,400 tweets on #GoneTooSoon, and 24,000 tweets on #ripSushant.
The statistics were revealed by SEMrush study, which shows that on June 15 and June 16, the number of tweets on #SushantSinghRajput, #GoneTooSoon, and #ripsushant remained high. On June 15, there were 32,000 tweets on #SushantSinghRajput, 600 on #gonetoosoon, and 9,000 on #ripsushant.
On June 16, there were 24,000 tweets on #SushantSinghRajput, 200 on #gonetoosoon, and 3,000 on #ripsushant.
Sushant's devoted fans as well as his colleagues took to social media to express their sentiments and vent their anger at a system they believe failed him.
Sushant, who was found hanging at his residence on June 14, was known for films like "Kedarnath", "Chhichhore" and "MS Dhoni: The Untold Story".
He is survived by his father and four elder sisters.
- From 'X-Files' to Sex Files: Gillian Anderson to explore sex lives of women
- Akshay's walk on India's map raises the hackles of Netizens
- Siddharth-Kiara wedding: Guests to shake legs on beats of DJ Ganesh
- Siddharth-Kiara wedding: Groom's guests outnumber the bride's
- Dedicate Mumbai coastal road to Lata Didi, urges Mangeshkar family
- Siddharth-Kiara wedding to have a special performance by bride's brother
- Siddharth-Kiara wedding: Guests to feast on 100 dishes from 10 countries
- SRK's 'pehli heroine' is his 'Pathaan' co-star Ashutosh Rana's wife
- SRK, Salman open up on working together in 'Pathaan', spilling of spy universe
- Harry Styles says he doesn't believe in any such thing as 'Best Music'