NYT Crossword Answers for December 08 2022, Find Out The Answers To The Full Crossword Puzzle, December 2022
by Maria Thomas | Updated Dec 10, 2022
New York Times Crossword Puzzle
New York Times Crossword puzzles are published in newspapers, New York Times Crossword Puzzle news websites, the new york times, and also on mobile applications. They also syndicated to more than 200 other newspapers and journals. The game is created by various freelancers and has been edited by Will Shortz since 2093. The puzzle gradually increases in difficulty level throughout the week. It starts with the easiest puzzle on Monday and ends with the difficult puzzle on Saturday. At the same time, the whole week's largest crossword puzzle appears on Sunday in The New York Times Magazine. Solving this Sunday puzzle has become a part of American culture. The crossword puzzle, which appears throughout the weekdays, measures 22 x 22 squares. The Sunday crossword puzzle has 22 x 22 squares.
NYT Crossword Answers
"Solving crosswords eliminates worries. They make you a calmer and more focused person." – Will Shortz.
Crossword puzzles have earned their devoted fans throughout these decades, who solemnly dedicate their time to crack and solve the puzzle using clues. On the other hand, there are people who absolutely fear puzzles, as they believe solving puzzles is all about being intelligent and mastery at using vocabulary. In reality, it's not! It's all about how we understand the clues. So we have put all the pieces together and have solved the puzzles for you to get started. Here in this article, you can check out all our solved puzzles and their answers if you have been searching for one.
NYT Crossword Answers for December 08 2022
The full solution to the New York Times, crossword puzzle for December 08 2022, is fully furnished in this article. This puzzle was edited by Will Shortz and created by Dan Harris. NYT Crossword Answers for December 08 2022. The clues are given in the order they appeared. So don't forget to get your answers checked with our article.
New York Times Crossword 0922
Crossword puzzle- Cross Clue
5. About seven or eight weeks before 5-Down
8. Rapper Biggie ___
15. What can precede heartbeat or nutshell
17. Aucklander, e.g.
18. Blue grp.
19. Suave and sophisticated
20. Literary character with an eponymous chain of seafood restaurants
24. Big name in contact lens care
25. Most itsy-bitsy
31. What a monkey has that an ape doesn't
34. Roman equivalent of the Greek Helios
37. Country that lacks an official language, informally
39. One of the women in "Little Women"
40. Beginning or end for Alexa?
43. Nickname for Gotham City's protector
47. Ponied up
48. Butcher birds
50. You might see snow when it's disrupted
54. Winter coat
55. Grateful Dead founding member Bob
56. Like "Blade Runner" and "Fahrenheit 451"
61. "So clever!"
64. One who's far from stone-faced
65. Beauty that's only skin deep, for short?
66. ___ Millions
67. "Nothing to report"
68. Absolute dump
69. Misnomer for the character Fritz in the original "Frankenstein" (1931)
Crossword puzzle- Down Clue
1. Shaggy, horned beast
2. Word with twin or grin
3. "It's all good"
4. Pandemic cause of 2009
5. Time in the dog days of summer
6. 365 giorni
7. An extravagant one might have a swimming pool
8. "Uh, what was that?"
10. Film production company founded by Steven Spielberg
11. Bail, so to speak
12. What an actor studies
13. Hägar the Horrible's dog
21. Shaggy, horned beast
22. It glows orange-red when placed in an electric field
27. "___ Kett" (old comic strip that taught teens manners)
28. Sounds at a fireworks show
29. Expensive shipping option
33. It's a trap!
34. "Come on, move it!"
35. Toddler's boo-boo
38. John Deere logo animal
41. Hit CBS series that, despite its name, was filmed primarily in California
45. Like Louis Armstrong's singing
47. One with an "eye patch," hook hand and peg leg, as represented in this puzzle's grid
49. Grave letters
50. One getting "the talk," say
51. Modern payment method
52. Order to attack
53. Hurdles for aspiring D.A.s
57. "Top ___!"
60. Fix a hole, in a way
63. Double eagle plus three
Crossword Puzzle Answers - Cross
Crossword Puzzle Answers - Down
December 08, 2022 Other New York Times Crossword
- Corn cores Crossword Clue NYT
- Per person Crossword Clue NYT
- Facetious response to "How'd you do that?!" Crossword Clue NYT
- ___ Gets the Call (kids' book about a planet finding out he's no longer a planet) Crossword Clue NYT
- Do some stitching Crossword Clue NYT
- Pitch a tent Crossword Clue NYT
- Iridescent gemstone Crossword Clue NYT
- Phony Crossword Clue NYT
- Malicious feeling Crossword Clue NYT
- Animal seen on a carton of Ben & Jerry's Crossword Clue NYT
New York Times Crossword January 04 2023 Daily Puzzle Answers
New York Times Crossword January 03 2023 Daily Puzzle Answers
NYT Crossword Answers For December 08 2022- FAQs
Timothy Polin is the creator of this puzzle.
New York Times Crossword is the full form of NYT.
New York Times Crossword puzzles are published in newspapers, New York Times Crossword Puzzle news websites of the new york times, and also on mobile applications.
“Solving crosswords eliminates worries. They make you a calmer and more focused person.”
Will Shortz is the editor of this puzzle.
- Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers Today January 17 2023
- Word Stacks Daily January 14 2023 Answers, Get The Word Stacks Daily January 14 2023 Answers Here
- 7 Little Words Daily Puzzle January 14 2023, Get The Answers For 7 Little Words Daily Puzzle
- Hurdle Answer Today, Check Out Today’s Hurdle Answer Here
- Unscramble DMFOYI Jumble Answer 1/13/23
- Unscramble DWONIW Jumble Answer 1/13/23
- Unscramble YARNO Jumble Answer 1/13/23
- Wordscapes Daily Puzzle January 12 2023: Get the Answer of Wordscapes January 12 Daily Puzzle Here
- Wordscapes Daily Puzzle January 13 2023: Get the Answer of Wordscapes January 13 Daily Puzzle Here
- Word Cookies Daily Puzzle January 13 2023, Check Out The Answers For Word Cookies Daily Puzzle January 13 2023