NSE warns investors about two person associated with entity 'Trade With Jazz' - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
These are operating through mobile number '8882015566' and '7507770749' and Telegram channel 'Trade with Jazz' are collecting funds from public by providing securities market tips and investment plans assuring/guaranteeing returns on the investment made.
NSE said the investors are advised not to trade in the securities markets based on the tips/recommendations provided by unregistered investment advisers/ portfolio managers. The investors should not get attracted or lured by such trading tips and stock specific recommendations.
The investors are also cautioned and advised not to subscribe to any such scheme/ product offered by any persons/entity offering indicative/assured/guaranteed returns in the stock market as the same is prohibited by law, NSE said.
It may also be noted that the said persons/entity are not registered either as a member or authorized person of any registered member of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
Participation in such prohibited schemes is at investors' own risk, cost and consequences as such schemes are neither approved nor endorsed by the Exchange.
The investors may note that for any kind of disputes relating to such prohibited schemes none of the recourses will be available to investors.
These include benefits of investor protection under Exchange's Jurisdiction, Exchange dispute resolution mechanism and Investor grievance redressal mechanism administered by Exchange.
- First Energy Transitions Working Group Meeting to begin on Feb 5
- Centre asks Vodafone Idea to convert Rs 16,000 dues into equity
- J&K sanctions Rs 62 cr project for commercial cultivation of herbal riches
- Paytm Founder announces operating profitability, says free cash flow generation is next
- Over 20K foreign buyers from 28 countries invited to inaugural Rajasthan Int’l Expo
- Budget allocated Rs 10K cr for railway sector in Odisha: Vaishnaw
- Amid Adani group row, RBI says banking sector remains resilient
- S&P Global revises Adani Electricity, Adani Ports ratings to 'negative'
- DGCA orders probe as Indigo passenger reaches Udaipur instead of Patna
- ITC logs Q3 PAT of Rs 5,031 crore, declares interim dividend of Rs 6