NSE Holiday List 2021: Get National Stock Exchange Holidays List Here
by Atirya Shyamsundar | Updated Oct 13, 2021
NSE Holiday List
The following is the list of trading holidays:
|5||14-Apr-2021||Wednesday||Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti|
|7||13-May-2021||Thursday||Id-Ul-Fitr (Ramzan ID)|
|4||02-Oct-2021||Saturday||Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti|
NSE Holiday List 2021
The following is the list of Clearing Holidays for NSE:
|2||19-Feb-2021||Friday||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti|
|5||01-Apr-2021||Thursday||Annual Bank Closing|
|8||14-Apr-2021||Wednesday||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti|
|10||13-May-2021||Thursday||Id-Ul-Fitr (Ramzan ID)|
|13||16-Aug-2021||Monday||Parsi New Year|
|18||04-Nov-2021||Thursday||Diwali- Laxmi Pujan|
NSE Holiday Today
Today is the thirteenth of October and there are no listed official holidays today. There is, however, a holiday on 15th October Friday for Dusshera. Trading takes place on all days of the week except for the days that are already declared a holiday. The holidays will be declared by the market in advance.
NSE Holiday List 2021 - Related Searches
NSE Holiday 2021,
NSE Holiday List,
NSE Holidays 2021,
NSE Bse Holiday List,
Holiday In NSE,
NSE 2021 Holiday List,
Holiday List NSE 2021,
NSE Holiday Today,
Holiday List Of NSE
Related Holidays Articles
NSE Holiday List 2021 - FAQs
NSE has five working days a week, i.e., Monday – Friday. The exchange remains closed on all Saturdays. While the starting bell of the exchange is at 9:15 am, the closing bell is at 3:30 pm.
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Note: NSE CLEARING may however close the market on days other than the above schedule holidays or may open the market on days originally declared as holidays.
To put it simply, clearing holidays are days when no settlement or delivery of stocks/commodities happens. These are usually the days of banking holidays. A settlement is a process of delivering shares and money, carried out by the clearinghouse, like NSCCL.
As per the normal stock market timings, the market opens at 09:15 AM and closes at 03:30 PM. There's a pre-opening session before 09:15 AM and a post-closing session after 03:30 PM. So, all in all, the share market timings consist of the pre-opening session, the normal session, and the post-closing session.
As someone who has just opened a free trading account, you would need to remember that the stock exchanges are closed on national holidays such as Republic Day and Independence Day, apart from specific festive occasions.
Settlement Holiday is when the stock market is open, but shares which you bought or sold are not settled. This could be due to bank holidays or because the depositories (CDSL and NDSL) are closed.
Clearing holiday: market is open, you can do trading but there is no settlement on that day.
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Still Alive? What Happened To Gina Lollobrigida?
- Is Kriss Akabusi Married: Who Is Kriss Akabusis Wife?
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Married? Gina Lollobrigida Husband, Son, Kids, Family
- Molly Qerim Ethnicity, How Old Is Molly Qerim? Molly Qerim Rose Husband, Kids, Bio
- Is CJ Harris Married? Check Here For CJ Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, Family, And More
- Is Kay Ivey Married? Know Kay Ivey Husband, Age, Net Worth, And More
- What Happened To George Pell, Is George Pell Married?
- Livetopia New Update, Livetopia New Update Secret, Twitter And More
- Who Is Austin Butler Dating? Austin Butler And Kaia Gerber Relationship Timeline
- How To Watch Super Bowl 2023 Without Cable? What Channel Is Super Bowl On 2023?