Now cracks appears in houses in UP's Baghpat - Baghpat News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
Giving details, Baghpat Additional District Magistrate (ADM) said the cracks have appeared in four to five houses in the Thakurdwara area of the district.
The official further added that the administration is looking into the matter and will find the cause and solution to the problem soon.
"We have received information that 4-5 houses have developed cracks. SDM has been asked to reach the spot. We will find a solution soon," the official said.
According to reports, several cracks have also appeared in about 25 houses in the locality, with some much more severe than the others. Locals said it is because of the leakage from the water pipeline after the gas pipeline was laid underground.
It may be recalled that last week, dozen houses in Aligarh's Kanwari Ganj had developed cracks. The panic-stricken locals blamed the administration for the poor work done while laying pipelines in the area under the Smart City project for the cracks in their houses.
- UP: Minor shot dead in house, 3 booked
- Insta friend awarded life term for sexual harassment of minor in K'taka
- Demand to rename 2 more UP cities
- Kanpur: Dog's carcass exhumed for 2nd autopsy
- Gang looting people after fake marriages in UP, four arrested
- Free bus travel for women above 60 in UP
- UP man riding two-wheeler suffers cut on throat with Chinese manjha
- UP's first 'Divyang Park' to open in Lucknow
- Maurya writes to Prez, PM on Ramcharitmanas
- Fire breaks out at HDFC Bank in Delhi