Not just acting, Jatin Arora has bagged shows for his singing prowess too - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
The actor is playing the role of Veer in the show, who is a singer and an art lover. In real life too, Jatin is fond of singing so, overall it was a great experience for him to play a similar character in the fictional drama.
He shared: "The show is getting a good response from the audiences. I am bombarded with a lot of messages and am happy to see the appreciation and praise I have received for the song. It was the requirement of my character to be a singer. I thought that the universe is just working in my favour. I got this show not only because of my acting but also because of the singing. I was really excited and happy to take up this role."
Jatin has been part of several shows including 'Maddam Sir', 'Dosti Ka Naya Maidan', 'Yours Cupidly', and many more.
He added that he always wanted to pursue singing professionally and now with the show, he can fulfill his dream.
"Not many were aware of my love for singing. I always wanted to pursue it professionally. I got a lot of encouragement from my co-stars from my previous show to pursue it professionally. The upcoming track in 'Teri Meri Doriyaann' is going to have a lot of my singing and I can't wait for the audience to hear it," added the actor.
'Teri Meri Doriyaann' airs on Star Plus.
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10
- Arbaaz Khan to host chat series 'The Invincibles' starring Bollywood legends
- Release of Ranveer, Alia-starrer 'Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani' pushed to July 28
- 'Bigg Boss 16': MC Stan left in tears after Shalin says Shiv deserves to win more
- Suniel Shetty-hosted MMA reality show 'Kumite 1 Warrior Hunt' to drop on MX studios on Feb 12
- Kiara-Sidharth Jaisalmer wedding details shared by paparazzo
- 'Indian Idol 13': Kriti Sanon likens contestant's voice to Lata Mangeshkar's
- Rupert Grint says filming 'Harry Potter' was 'suffocating'