No suspicious object found in Moscow-Goa flight: Agencies - Jamnagar News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
The flight will soon be cleared for take-off.
Jamnagar District Collector Saurabh Pardhi said, "NSG and State Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS) teams have thoroughly inspected the ZF2401 flight and found no suspicious substance. The flight will soon be given clearance and most probably by 10 to 10.30 a.m, it will be permitted to take off from Jamnagar airport for Goa."
On Monday night, Goa ATC had received an email intimating that there is a bomb on a Russian flight that took off from Moscow and is going to land at Goa. The flight was diverted to Jamnagar airport where it made an emergency at 10.50 p.m.
Jamnagar BDDS team and later NSG team carried out a detailed inspection that lasted till Tuesday morning.
- Shailja Kaushal - From a diary keeper to award-winning writer
- Jharkhand: Rally, celebratory event in Dumka mark JMM's foundation day
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market