National Youth Festival: PM Modi arrives in K'taka; Yedyurappa not invited - Hubballi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
PM Modi will address the huge gathering at the mega event. The party has also organised a road show.
Meanwhile, the party sources have confirmed that senior leader, BJP Central Parliamentary Committee Member B.S.Yediyurappa is not invited to the event. The development has fuelled suspicions that BJP strongman is being snubbed by the party.
Yedyurappa did not attend the recent Union Home Minister Amit Shah's event in the state. Though, Amit Shah on stage clarified that Yediyurappa had spoken to him and told him that he is in the land where he was born (Mandya), party insiders claimed that all is not well within the party.
The party also did not invit the party leader from Hubballi Jagadish Shettar, a former CM. Party sources maintained that since it is a government event, Yediyurappa and Jagadish Shettar are not invited.
However, Yediyurappa's supporters are upset that he is not even invited to welcome him or during the send off.
- Parliament proceedings likely to witness disruptions over Adani issue for 2nd day
- Amid demand for JPC on Adani, Manish Tewari moves adjournment notice on China
- Amid Adani row, Kharge calls opposition meet
- SIA raids underway in Srinagar
- Shailja Kaushal - From a diary keeper to award-winning writer
- Jharkhand: Rally, celebratory event in Dumka mark JMM's foundation day
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing