Nadda, Tomar to launch Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan from UP next week - New Delhi News
New Delhi, Feb 13 (IANS) BJP National President J.P. Nadda and Agricultural Minister Narender Singh will launch "Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan" -- a mission to reach out to 1 lakh villages and inform the people about organic farming in Uttar Pradesh's Shukratal village next week.
by IANS | Updated Feb 13, 2023
The initiative is being launched on the instruction of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
For the same mission, BJP Kisan morcha organised a workshop at BJP central Office earlier in the day. Minister Nadda lit the lamp and addressed the morcha members.
National President of BJP Kissan Morcha Rajkumar Chahar tweeted, "Today, the national training workshop of BJP Kisan Morcha 'Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan' was inaugurated by Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar at BJP Headquarters and along with him addressed all the state office-bearers present in the workshop.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by FreshersLIVE.Publisher : IANS-Media
- Go Airline has history of missing its financial obligations: Pratt & Whitney
- SC collegium brushes aside IB's objection, recommends Parsi lawyer as judge for Bombay HC
- 'Anurag Thakur tried to suppress the matter', alleges Vinesh Phogat amid protest
- Kerala's rogue elephant trouble far from over as radio collar fails
- Mainly cloudy weather with rain predicted in J&K
- Tibetan medical practitioners condemn 'false' reports against Dalai Lama
- Delhi Police raids 20 locations in Delhi, Haryana
- UP Police teams set up to arrest SHUATS officials
- Seven held in Punjab for cheating GMADA
- Delhi excise policy case: ED to grill Vijay Nair, Dinesh Arora