Nadda to release manifesto for Tripura polls on Feb 9 - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Feb 07, 2023
The 60-member Tripura Assembly will go to the polls on February 16, while the counting of votes will be taken up on March 2.
According to a source, "Nadda will release the manifesto for Tripura on February 9 during his visit to the poll-bound state. After releasing the manifesto, Nadda will address a public rally."
"Many new points have been added to the manifesto which are important for the development of the state. The Narendra Modi-led government always thinks for the development of the northeastren region. His vision is the growth of state and most importantly, the youth," the source added.
The last BJP manifesto for Tripura included promises like job creation, AIIMS like facilities in hospitals, pay matrix of the 7th Pay Commission, hiking monthly social pension to Rs 2,000, providing houses to 3.8 lakh families, and drinking water to 53 per cent households, among others.
- Goa Speaker grants six weeks to 8 defected MLAs to file reply on disqualification
- Nadda, Tomar to launch Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan from UP next week
- Punjab Police arrested 10,576 drug smugglers: Official
- Punjab CM review arrangements for Hola Mohalla celebrations
- Youth hacked to death near court complex in Coimbatore
- MP: Khandwa tense after Hanuman's idol installed in Muslim house
- LCA Tejas at the centre stage of 'India Pavilion' at Aero India 2023
- DRI seizes 24.4 kg gold worth Rs 14 cr, arrests 8 from near B'desh border
- BSF airlifts 3 patients, 4 bodies from snow-bound Tanghdhar in J&K
- J'khand: 4 houses gutted as live wire falls on them