My 600 Lb Life Cast Season 3 Where Are They Now? Know More Details My 600 Lb Life Cast Season 3 Cast
by Rajalaxmi Sahoo | Updated Nov 26, 2022
My 600 Lb Life Cast Season 3
My 600 Lb Life is an American competitive reality television show which is on the NBC channel for 17 seasons from 2004 to 2016. This show is based on overweight constants who win a cash prize by losing the highest percentage of weight relative to their initial weight. Also, each season of the biggest loser starts the 30-week competition with a weight to determine the contestants starting weights and also serves as the baseline for determining the overall winner. The contestants are also grouped into teams that may work with a specific trainer.
My 600 Lb Life Cast Season 3 Where Are They Now
|Cast Name||Character Name|
|4||Bettie Jo Elmore|
1. Amber Rachdi
Amber Rachdi is one of the favorite contestants in both seasons 3 and 4 of this show, the biggest loser. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with acute lymphocytic leukemia and also undergoing two years of maintenance chemotherapy.
2. Susan Farmer
Susan Farmer is a contestant in season 3 of The show. Unfortunately, Damien sadly passed away in November 2014. She suffered from the sudden onset of a rare autoimmune disorder, idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura which is ITP.
3. Pauline Potter
Pauline Potter is the best contestant and the winner of the show. She participated in this show in 2006. She won a $50,000 prize for this show. Pauline Potter is an avid entertainer in the New York nightlife scene. She received tributes from her performers
4. Bettie Jo Elmore
Bettie Jo Elmore is a contestant in this show. She was eliminated in 6 weeks due to her decision, and also she had to take care of her newborn son who was waiting for her at home.
5. Angel Parrish
Angel Parrish is a contestant in the show season 3.Her time with Digital Spy with her experience on the show. She lost up to 140 pounds at the time of her post-elimination interview.
Reference Source: Screenrant
My 600 Lb Life Cast Season 3 Age Rating
According to IMDB, My 600 Lb Life show's age rating is 14+. This show has popular episodes: Money Hungry, Taste Test, Keep on Truckin, Hooked on 'Tronics, The Big Switch, Ready? Set. Auction!, Ship Shape, Homeward Bound, Real World Problems, Makeover Week, I Got the Power, The Final Cut, Live Finale, , Decisions, It Takes a Village, Welcome to the Upper Crust, The Upper Crust vs. the Lower Crust, For Love or Money, Doesn't Be a Party Pooper, Showing Up Is Hard to Do, Charles in Charge, Just Say 'Yes Ma'am, The Future of the Mangrove, The Future of the Mangrove Part2.
My 600 Lb Life Cast Season 3 Where Are They Now - FAQs
My 600 Lb Life was released on February 1, 2012.
This show will be telecast on the NBC channel.
There are 248 episodes available in this show.
Eden Gaha is the director of this show.
5.4 is the IMDB rating of this show.
- Hogwarts Legacy Voice Actors, Who Are The Voice Actors In Hogwarts Legacy?
- Maplestory M Patch Notes, Maplestory M Maintenance, Classes, And More
- Disney Twisted Wonderland Voice Actors, Disney Twisted Wonderland Voice Cast And Disney Twisted Wonderland Characters
- The Division 2 Title Update 17 Patch Notes: When Is Division 2 Title Update 17 Release Date?
- Night Court Cast 2023 And Characters, Plot, Summary, And Premiere Date
- Twitterrific Not Working, How To Fix Twitterrific Not Working?
- Chingiz Allazov Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Parents, Girl Friend, Carrer, and More
- Kayo Not Loading, How To Reset Kayo App On Tv?
- How To Fix Warzone 2 Error Code 2012? Warzone 2 Error Code 2012
- Brain Teaser: Can You Find The 8 Among The 9s Within 15 Seconds? Test Your Vision