Musk gets booed by crowd at show - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Dec 13, 2022
Musk appeared in Chappelle's show on Sunday night at the Chase Center in San Francisco, reports The Verge.
During Chappelle's set, the controversial comedian presented the controversial billionaire who entered the stage to confused applause and boos.
Videos of Musk's appearance immediately appeared on Twitter.
The Twitter account from which the video was posted has since disappeared, with some users accusing Twitter and Musk of censorship.
"Technically, it was 90 per cent cheers & 10 per cent boos," Musk said in a tweet which he later deleted.
Musk tweeted on Sunday: "My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci."
Several users expressed their thoughts on his tweet.
While one user commented, "Incorrect those are not pronouns but you'll figure yourself out someday", another said, "trying to get the hate speech numbers back up, I see".
When a Twitter user accused Musk of mocking and promoting hate toward the LGBTQ+ community, he replied: "I strongly disagree. Forcing your pronouns upon others when they didn't ask, and implicitly ostracizing those who don't, is neither good nor kind to anyone."
- Samsung Galaxy Book3 Series starts from Rs 1,09,990 in India
- Scammers operating investing scams infiltrate Apple App Store, Google Play
- IBM, NASA join hands to research impact of climate change with AI
- Max Healthcare's net profit jumps 7% to Rs 269 cr in Q3
- Twitter to stop offering free access to its API from Feb 9
- Sony to stop offering PlayStation Plus Collection from May 8
- Netflix introduces new features to Premium plan members
- Microsoft unveils Spotify, Phone Link widgets for Windows 11
- Microsoft Teams Premium gets new features powered by OpenAI's GPT-3.5
- Ahead of Valentine's Day, matters of heart to be discussed in Taj city