Mukul Rohatgi 'rubbishes' Instagram threat by Lalit Modi, post later disappears - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
Talking to IANS on Modi's Instagram post, Rohatgi termed it "rubbish" and said he does not want to comment on it. In the Instagram post, Modi had written: "As a young fly by night lawyer who buys judges I can buy and sell you million times.....". Modi added that falling short, he will not ask politely again.
Modi, said to have left India for London in 2010, is already facing a money laundering probe also, though he has been denying any wrongdoing.
Addressing Rohatgi, the pose, which is not available now, read: "Lawyers can buy judges overnight and get justice for their clients, but I can buy and sell you a million times over. Fight as hard as you can for your client, but when you refer to me, just call me Mr. Modi".
The post addressing Rohatgi had further added: "Take this as a very important piece of advice. There is no problem with making fun or complaining. You must know that your Congress boss cannot be brought in full force. You are like an ant to me. Also, you are lucky that I like ants. That's why I will not crush you...".
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM