Moderate quake hits Indonesia - Jakarta News
by IANS | Updated Jan 15, 2023
The quake occurred at 03:32 a.m. local time on Sunday (2032 GMT Saturday) with its epicentre located at 25 km northwest of Bogor town and a depth of 132 km under the seabed, the country's meteorology, climatology and geophysics agency said.
The earthquake did not have the potential to trigger a tsunami, Xinhua News Agency reported quoting the meteorology agency.
- Long queues at petrol pumps across Pakistan
- 39 killed as bus falls into ravine in Pakistan
- N.Korea rejects alleged arms trading with Russia, warns of 'undesirable result'
- Four killed as rain pummels New Zealand's Auckland
- Palestine says Israel fully responsible for deadly escalation
- 24 killed in road accident in Peru
- H-1B registrations for 2024 to open from March 1
- Libya, Italy sign agreements to enhance cooperation
- Tunisia can be platform for exporting energy to Europe: Official
- Israeli-Palestinian clashes erupt in Jerusalem after anti-Israeli attacks