Missing boy's body found in temple premises - Amroha (Uttar Pradesh) News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
According to police sources, the body has some injury marks, but since it is stiff it is possible that the boy could have been killed some time ago and the body thrown away later. There are no signs of sexual assault.
Amroha Superintendent of Police Aditya Langeh said, "The deceased has been identified as Rahul Prajapati, a Class 5 student who was missing from Friday. His family had filed a complaint at the Gajraula police station in the area.
Family members, who were searching for him, found his body in a temple premises, 500 yards away from his house."
He further said, "We have sent his body to the district hospital for autopsy. His viscera has been preserved and is being sent to the laboratory for testing. We have formed two police teams to crack down the case."
One person has been detained and is being questioned.
- Bengal Guv to go for extensive state tour to have a feel of administrative activities
- Ramcharitmanas row has casteist overtones now
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- This UP school gets 'power' on its own
- Mother-son face acid attack in Lucknow
- 'Out of 30 acres, they can give us at least 5-6', say embattled residents
- Veteran actor Annu Kapoor discharged from hospital, condition stable
- Health Benefits of Half-Moon Yoga posture
- Junior NTR's family visits critical Nandamuri Taaraka Ratna in hospital
- Ministry should've suspended WFI a long time back: Sports activist Rahul Mehra