Mimimum temperature dips to 8.3 degree C in Delhi - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Nov 30, 2022
The mercury is likely to further go down to 6 degrees Celsius in the coming days, the Met Department said.
Delhi had recorded a minimum temperature of 7.3 degrees Celsius, three notches below normal on Tuesday. It was the lowest temperature in the month since November 23, 2020 (6.2 degrees Celsius).
Meanwhile, the city recorded its warmest November in six years, with an average maximum temperature of 28.8 degrees Celsius, as per India Meteorological Department (IMD) data.
There was also no improvement in the air quality index as the AQI level in Delhi remained at 365. An AQI between 201 and 300 is considered 'poor', 301 and 400 'very poor', and 401 and 500 'severe'.
- Delhi HC grants bail to alleged kingpin in Shakti Bhog Foods money laundering case
- Over 4,000 youths cheated on pretext of 'gigolo', escort jobs, two arrested
- Did Shakespeare predict J&K's bigwig land grabbers in his sublime tragedy?
- Delhi L-G recommends Sisodia's name to Home Ministry for probe over Feedback Unit
- Campaigning for Tripura polls at high pitch
- '1,457 cases pending related to compensation for land acquisition'
- Police report on postering in front of Justice Mantha's residence lacks specifics
- 2 held in Tamil Nadu for poaching 18 turtles
- Maha: MVA, others seek probe into scribe's 'murder', decry lawlessness
- Karnataka's ruling BJP, opposition parties gear up for last Assembly session