Mika's latest track brings out Sanjay & Poonam's real chemistry - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
Mika said: "I just loved Sanjay and Poonam's bond and chemistry. I feel it's a perfect time as it's pre-valentine's and love is in the air. We dedicate this song to every couple who is in love and even those who want to fall in love."
The 'Kundali Bhagya' actor also opened up about the track and his shooting experience in Mussoorie: "It's the most special project I have ever worked on as it's my first directorial debut. And to work on a love song with your partner is just transcendental. Although we were freezing in cold in Mussoorie, we still managed to pull off the shoot smoothly."
He further shared about his chemistry with his co-actor and wife Poonam and added that it is a perfect reflection of their feelings and relationship."The setting, the song, the acting everything becomes that much more meaningful because the sequence and events are inspired and based on our real-life events and highlights. We feel the song has turned out just perfect as it completely reflects our relationship as well as the feelings we share for each other," he added.
- Britney Spears slams fans who called the cops to check on her
- Gazal Sood joins cast of 'Happu Ki Ultan Paltan'
- Kevin Bacon is 'waiting for a call' regarding 'Tremors' theatrical sequel
- Pamela Anderson offers reconciliation to Lily James over 'Pam & Tommy'
- Alan Cumming returns his Officer of the British Empire honour
- Madhu Kandhari on Rajkumar Santoshi and 'Gandhi Godse: Ek Yudh'
- B-town stars from Hrithik to Huma amp up Lollapalooza glam quotient
- 'Splitsvilla X4': Sunny Leone motivates contestant, shares about her trying days
- Imagine Dragons breathe fire with Instagram reels rage 'Bones' at Lollapalooza India
- 'Mom is no more,' says Rakhi Sawant