Microsoft releases new Windows 11 preview build for Insiders - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
With the new feature, users will be able to create live kernel memory dumps directly from the Task Manager app, according to Windows Central.
It also features a new Network Troubleshooting experience in the Get Help app.
This new experience will replace the older, built-in network troubleshooting experience that users have likely seen hundreds of times.
The company said this new experience includes "new APIs" that diagnose problems and offers recommendations to get online, according to the report.
In the new preview build, the company also fixed the layout issues with the text in the search box on the taskbar when using right-to-left display languages like Arabic, the report added.
Meanwhile, Microsoft rolled out a new update to its Edge browser, which brings a small handful of updates and new features, including text prediction.
The update is available for the stable version of Edge, so any user who uses the browser regularly should be able to download it.
The text prediction feature provides predictions for long-form editable text fields on web pages.
Currently, the feature is limited to English in the U.S., India, and Australia.
- Samsung Galaxy Book3 Series starts from Rs 1,09,990 in India
- Scammers operating investing scams infiltrate Apple App Store, Google Play
- IBM, NASA join hands to research impact of climate change with AI
- Max Healthcare's net profit jumps 7% to Rs 269 cr in Q3
- Twitter to stop offering free access to its API from Feb 9
- Sony to stop offering PlayStation Plus Collection from May 8
- Netflix introduces new features to Premium plan members
- Microsoft unveils Spotify, Phone Link widgets for Windows 11
- Microsoft Teams Premium gets new features powered by OpenAI's GPT-3.5
- Ahead of Valentine's Day, matters of heart to be discussed in Taj city