Meta, FADA to digitally skill 3K auto dealers to reach Indian customers - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
The 'Move with Meta' skilling and enablement programme, announced during the Auto Expo 2023,' will provide auto dealers across the country an easy and low-cost access to best-in-class digital expertise.
FADA currently represents 15,000 auto dealers across the country.
"Over the last two years, we've enabled more than 2,600 dealers to digitise their outreach and experiences through our unique solutions and tools," said Saugato Bhowmik, Director-Auto, CPG, and D2C for Meta in India.
With people increasingly relying on digital touchpoints to decide on their automobile purchases, auto dealers have felt an urgent need to become discoverable to customers online.
Meta platforms enable auto dealers to build a social presence through key products such as Stories, Reels, Business messaging, Facebook and WhatsApp Groups and AR experiences.
Moreover, Facebook and Instagram also help auto dealers with a more efficient model of lead generation through hyperlocal outreach and hyperlocal automated lead generation in partnership with the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
"With digital penetration increasing, our endeavour is to help scale Indiaa¿s auto dealers across geographies and demographics to connect with customers online," said Manish Raj Singhania, President of FADA.
FADA will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless delivery of the aMove with Meta' programme across geographies to enhance the digital prowess and proficiency of automotive dealers of all sizes.
"The dealer digitisation initiatives by Meta in one stroke serve the consumers, dealerships, and OEMs equally," said Ranjivjit Singh, Chief Growth Officer, Hero MotoCorp.
- Petroleum Minister re-dedicates ONGC's Sagar Samrat as mobile offshore production unit
- Failed to deliver commercial unit, HRERA orders realtor to refund money
- LG Electronics Q4 operating profit collapses on slumping demand, rising cost
- 'NHSRCL's new tendering norms may weaken competition in Bullet Train project'
- Presented in the shadow of upcoming polls, Budget likely to be tightrope walk
- FM holds the key to a revival of capital markets (IANS Opinion)
- Measures likely to give some momentum to laggard depositS
- Budget wishlist: Skilled workforce, clean energy, geo-spatial mapping
- 'Election Budget' to focus on job creation, farm sector and rural growth
- Why's the insurance industry largely silent on 100% FDI demand?