'MasterChef India': 'Food Pyramid Challenge' comes as shock to contestants - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 17, 2023
The home cooks will have to exchange stations to continue preparing their co-home cook's meal. They will be really confused during the task, as they will have to swap stations with one another and carry on cooking the dish at the new station.
As the challenge proceeds, Kamaldeep will be puzzled as she tries to figure out how to finish preparing the dish of Gurkirat. When Suvarna gets frustrated cooking on the new station, she hurls a bowl exclaiming: "There is neither salt nor sugar in the dish. What was he making?"
Santa adds: "I was confident about gaining immunity through my dish, but now I guess it is not my day today."
After all of the meals have been made, the judges are amused by the numerous combinations of dishes offered to them. Chef Ranveer asks: "Tell me how to cook chicken with a duck leg."
'MasterChef India' airs on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza