Man jumps off metro station in Noida, dies - Greater Noida News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
On January 9, Nitish, who hailed from Bihar's Bhagalpur district, jumped off the metro station around 11.30 a.m. A few people present at the station informed the metro officials, following which he was admitted to the hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries on Tuesday.
Knowledge Park Police Station in-charge, Vinod Kumar said Nitish, a third year BBA student from Mangalmay Institute College, located in Knowledge Park-2, lived in a rented house near Akshardham and travelled by metro everyday for college.
Kumar apprised that the student's call details and other information are being collected to carry out the probe.
Nitish's body has been handed over to his family after post-mortem.
The reason behind Nitish's extreme step is yet to be ascertained. Further investigation is underway.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM