Man dies after being hit by cluster bus in Delhi - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 14, 2023
The deceased has been identified as Pradeep Jaiswal, a resident of Hastsal JJ colony.
According to a senior police official, at around 02.25 p.m., an information was received regarding an accident at Uttam Nagar bus terminal following which a police team rushed to the spot.
"A case is being registered at Uttam Nagar police station. Police teams are on the spot," the official said, adding that further investigation is going on.
More details are awaited.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM