Man crushed to death in Ahmedabad - Ahmedabad News
by IANS | Updated Jan 09, 2023
Complainant Raju Vanzara told police that one Dasarath Ode hit him and his two cousins with his car over business rivalry.
Vanzara said that Ode, his son Dhruvin and son-in-law Vinod had a verbal argument over transportation of sand and they have threatened the complainant not to do business in the Vasna area.
"Half an hour later, when I, along with my two cousins, were passing near Jivraj Mehta hospital, accused in a four-wheeler hit my two wheeler, because of which we suffered injuries," Vanzara told police.
"Eyewitness Arvind Chauhan and Hirabhai Vala, rushed to help us but got mowed down by Ode," the complainant said.
Arvind suffered serious injuries and Hirabhai had a narrow escape.
The complainant, his two cousins and Arvind were rushed to nearby Jivraj Mehta hospital, where doctor declared Arvind dead.
Vanzara and his two cousins are being treated at the hospital
Police have booked Ode, his son Dhruvin and son-in-law Vinod on the charges of murder, attempt to murder and conspiracy sections of Indian Penal Code.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time