Maha: Tempo carrying workers plunges into Mahabaleshwar gorge, 10 hurt - Satara News
by IANS | Updated Jan 14, 2023
As per preliminary information, eight workers and two children are said have suffered injuries in the accident.
The tempo was ferrying workers form Akola and Buldhana districts for work in Satara.
The two minors who have sustained grievous injuries were being rushed to a Satara hospital for treatment.
On hearing of the incident, volunteers of Sahyadri Trekkers like Sanjay Parte, Deepak Jadhav along with local villagers have launched a rescue operation.
More details are awaited.
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market
- I-T dept raids over 30 locations of five builder groups across Jaipur
- January payment to be cleared soon: MCD commissioner tells HC
- Delhi L-G chairs meeting to review G-20 Summit preparations
- Delhi govt allows transplantation, felling of trees for construction of Thal Sena Bhavan
- Delhi excise policy case: Credit notes were used to pay kickbacks, says ED