Maha meets USA in 'MasterChef India' contestant's puran poli - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
While presenting her dish, she said: "Whole country will see Maharastra today."
The judges called it to be the best preparation of her till now. They applauded her for her cooking style and innovative idea of presentation.
Suvarna shared: "I am overjoyed that the judges enjoyed my American-Maharashtrian fusion meal. I am pleased that I emerged as one of the top 15 contestants, and I can't contain my excitement about the possibility of preparing even more creative meals in the future."
The top 15 home cooks who were chosen are Priyanka Kundu Biswas from Kolkata, Aruna Vijay from Chennai, Priya Vijan from Bangalore, Dyuti Banerjee from Kolkata, Avinash Patnaik from Bhubaneswar, Santa Sarmah from Amlighat village (P.S. Jagiroad) in Assam's Morigaon district, Nazia Sultana from Guwahati, Gurkirat Singh from Sirsa (Haryana), Yashu Verma from Gazipur City (Uttar Pradesh), Kamaldeep Kaur from Ludhiana, Sachin Khatwani from Lucknow, Suvarna Vijay Bagul from Mumbai, Deepa Chauhan from Bangalore, Nayanjyoti Saika from Tinsukia, and Vineet Yadav from Lucknow.
'MasterChef India' is judged by chefs Ranveer Brar, Garima Arora, and Vikas Khanna.
It airs on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza