Magadh University students try to stop Governor's convoy - Patna News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
The incident occurred outside Bapu Sabhagar, where the Governor came to attend the convocation ceremony of Nalanda Open University there.
While he was returning, the students who were waiting outside, ran towards his convoy and tried to stop it.
Police personnel present at the place immediately ran towards the students and overpowered them. The students claimed that they want to meet the Governor to request him to regularise the academic sessions as he is the Chancellor of all state universities.
The students further claimed that they had met Education Minister Chandrashekher Yadav, Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav and other ministers but with no result.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time