K'taka police search for jilted lover who stabbed 19-yr-old girl to death - Bengaluru News
by IANS | Updated Jan 18, 2023
According to police, the special team of police is tracking down the accused Madhuchandra, a private company employee in connection with the case.
Rashi, a resident of Shanubhoganahalli near Dibbur, was stabbed in the neck by the accused on Tuesday evening. The accused had followed Rashi when she went to bring back cows from the farm.
After stabbing her in the neck, the accused Madhuchandra has escaped from the spot. The incident had come to light very late and though Rashi was shifted to a hospital, she was declared brought dead.
Rashi was staying with her mother and sister and had lost her father four months ago. Her mother worked as an assistant in a private college.
Madhuchandra and Rashi were in a relationship but after learning that he was a married man with a kid, the now-deceased severed all ties with him.
Pestering her to marry him, the accused had created a ruckus near her house earlier.
An investigation is underway.
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market
- I-T dept raids over 30 locations of five builder groups across Jaipur
- January payment to be cleared soon: MCD commissioner tells HC