Korean scribe covering Hockey WC falls into open drain in Bhubaneswar - Bhubaneswar News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
According to sources, the photojournalist fell into the open drain while stopping for a cup of tea at a roadside stall in the Dumduma area of the city.
After having tea at the stall, the photojournalist was taking a picture of the woman at the tea stall when slipped into the open drain and fractured his leg
He was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment, said an auto-rickshaw driver, who was there at the time of the incident.
At a time when the state government is spending huge amounts of money to beautify the city for hosting the prestigious Hockey World Cup, Thursday's incident has attracted criticism for the Odisha government and the Bhubaneswar municipal corporation.
Last year, a school student had died after falling into an open drain in Bhubaneswar.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time