KJo roots for 'bhai', 'bhaijaan' after 'Pathaan' success - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 28, 2023
On Saturday, KJo took to the story section of his Instagram handle to share a sweet note for the cast of 'Pathaan', his cousin Aditya Chopra and the director of 'Pathaan', Sidharth Anand.
Sharing the poster of the spy-action thriller, the filmmaker wrote, "Nothing matters more than a great film. The mega blockbuster succes proves that excessive promotions, fear of trolling, boycott threats, just about all the myths that we as an industry propagate or believe in are redundant when a film like 'Pathaan' kills all of them."
The 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' helmer further mentioned in his note, "Old school conviction and a kick-ass trailer is what we all need. So thrilled for you Adi, Sid, bhai, bhaijaan, John and DP. Rooting for you till we reach that magic number".
'Pathaan', which marked the return of Shah Rukh on the silver screen after four years, has been pulling in crowds since the day of its release with theatres running to packed houses.
The film also released in Tamil and Telugu, apart from Hindi, on January 25.
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'