KJo avenges Farah's dig at his fashion sense, says she has made 'giant leaps' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Nov 29, 2022
An exhibit of the same was seen on Tuesday night at the International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) media event in Mumbai.
The duo was on stage when both of them decided to bring their sassy sides out and diss each other in a fun banter in front of the media fraternity.
As it was revealed that the two will be the hosts for the 'IIFA Rocks' event, KJo told Farah in jest that she has an impeccable fashion sense and she has taken 'giant leaps' in the fashion arena.
Farah, known for her impromptu and slapstick brand of humour, gave it back to Karan, saying, "Did you prepare for this bit?"
To this, Karan responded, "I get paid to do this."
Earlier on Tuesday, Farah took to her Instagram to share a reel in which she can be seen with Karan as she pokes fun at the very same dress that Karan wore at the IIFA media event.
The 'Main Hoon Na' helmer called Karan's designer blaze "sofa ka kapda" in the video, which left Karan aghast and the fashion enthusiast in him die a little from inside.
The 23rd edition of IIFA will be held in collaboration with the Department of Culture and Tourism, Abu Dhabi, at the Etihad Arena, Yas Island, from February 9 through February 11, 2023.
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday
- Kiara, Sidharth to take 'saaat phere' at Jaisalmer's Suryagarh Palace
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas
- Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations