Kerala film personalities come to aid of ailing Sachy
by IANS | Updated Jun 17, 2020
Popularly known as Sachy, the 48-year-old is admitted to intensive care unit of a leading hospital in Thrissur.
He had suffered a cardiac arrest on Tuesday and doctors treating him said that two days are very crucial.
It was at this time that close friends of Sachy got together and are now trying to rope in top experts to interact with the doctors treating him. They have also expressed their desire to hire an air ambulance to shift him to another hospital, if the situation demands.
Sachy was recovering from a hip surgery when he suffered a cardiac arrest.
Sachy, a practicing lawyer at the Kerala High court, turned to the film industry by first jointly writing scripts and then went solo. His second film as a director, 'Ayyapanum Koshyum', turned out to be the biggest grosser this year, till the lockdown kicked in.
- TXT's new album sells over 2 million copies in debut week
- BTS' J-Hope tries long hair in photo book to be released on Feb 17
- Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India
- Will Smith should be forgiven for Oscar slap, says Serena Williams
- 'BB16': Double dose of glamour as Bollywood stars amp up fun quotient
- No stopping 'Pathaan' as it rakes in Rs 667 cr gross worldwide in 8 days
- Documentary on US veterans psychedelic drug use in the works
- Tiger Shroff dances to 'Main Khiladi' from 'Selfiee' with Akshay Kumar
- Aarya Babbar turns director for his short film 'Pill Hai Ke Manta Nahi'
- Adam Driver-starrer action-thriller '65' to release in India on March 10