Kerala bans production of mayonnaise made from raw eggs - Thiruvananthapuram News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
The order, however, exempts vegetable mayonnaise and mayonnaise made out of pasteurised eggs.
The Food Safety Department, in the past few days, has been conducting massive raids at eating houses all across the state and have been taking strict action against those who were found to be violating basic guidelines.
Another new guideline that has also come out is from now on all food parcels from eating outlets have to paste a sticker on the date of making and the time of delivery and the time before it should be consumed.
State Health Minister Veena George had assured that strict guidelines in the wake of the complaints would be issued.
- Punjab ex-minister Dharamsot arrested
- In process of finalising online gaming regulations, Centre to Delhi HC
- ADGP Kashmir reviews security scenario in Baramulla
- K'taka generates nearly 50% of country's renewable energy: Bommai
- Not above law just because one is a constitutional authority, says SC
- 846 domestic, 458 international flights delayed at IGI airport in Dec-Jan
- Telangana Congress chief launches padyatra (Ld, correcting para 5)
- Rajsamand MP Diya Kumari meets Rly Minister in Delhi
- 'If you ignore hate crime, it will come for you': SC on delay in FIR in 2021 Noida case
- CBI arrests 3 in bribe case; Rs 1.02 cr recovered (Lead)