KCR, Chandrababu condole death of Sharad Yadav - Hyderabad News
by IANS | Updated Jan 13, 2023
Chief minister KCR remembered Sharad Yadav's support to the Telangana separate state movement. He expressed his deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president N. Chandrababu Naidu has also condoled the death.
"Shattered to learn about the passing of Sharad Yadav Ji. One of the leading figures to have emerged from Lok Nayak Sri Jayaprakash Narayan's stream of socialism, he was a remarkable leader, ever humble and ever rooted to the ground," tweeted Naidu.
"Warm, affectionate and generous to a fault, he was my friend and companion in many a battle fought over four decades. His demise has caused an irreparable loss to me. My thoughts are with his family and supporters," he added.
YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) parliamentary party leader V. Vijayasai Reddy conveyed his condolences to the bereaved family.
Reddy stated that Yadav had a distinguished career in politics as a minister alongside being a 7-time Lok Sabha member and 3-time Rajya Sabha member.
Terming him "one of the tallest socialist leaders" of the country, the YSRCP leader said his demise was a big loss to Indian politics.
- Rahul making baseless allegations against govt: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Police arrests Amity student who tried to run over traffic cop
- BRS MLAs poaching case: SC to hear on Feb 17 plea against CBI probe
- Did Centre give directions to raid SDPI offices? K'taka HC to govt
- Kashmir Pandit body demands SIT to assess role of NC, PDP in promoting 'Muslim separatism'
- Social luminary Appasaheb Dharmadhikari named 'Maharashtra Bhushan' 2023
- Upendra Kushwaha asks Nitish to promote JD(U) leaders and not Tejashwi
- Mehbooba detained by Delhi Police during protest
- 3 must-read books for tea-lovers
- How the timing of your food can affect weight loss