Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17 - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 30, 2023
Senior film trade analyst Taran Adarsh notified about the new release date of the film through his Twitter. He wrote, "#BreakingNews... #Shehzada shifts to a new date... Will now arrive one week late, on 17 Feb 2023... This #KartikAaryan - #KritiSanon starrer is directed by #RohitDhawan".
The reason behind the release date of the film being pushed is being seen as the earth-shattering performance of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's recent release 'Pathaan' at the box-office which while continuing its dream run at the box-office is setting up new records in film trade.
The performance of 'Pathaan' is reminiscent of the Allu Arjun-starrer 'Pushpa: The Rise', which set the box-office on fire and affected the business of films that were released with it or a few weeks after it.
'Pathaan', which also stars Deepika Padukone and John Abraham, is currently playing in theatres successfully despite boycott calls by certain outfits.
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'