Kartik Aaryan, Alaya F to grace 'Bigg Boss 16' stage this weekend - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Nov 30, 2022
Kartik and Alaya F. will be talking about Shashanka Ghosh's directorial 'Freddy' which revolves around the on-screen character of Kartik. He is playing the role of a dentist, Dr Freddy Ginawala, who has a complex personality. He looks shy but soon turns into a killer. From love becoming an obsession to a person who is looking so innocent, killing people, the romantic thriller has a number of twists and turns.
The Golden Boys Sunny Nanasaheb Waghchoure and Sanjay Gujar, have already entered the Bigg Boss house and the housemates had the opportunity to reclaim their prize money of Rs 25 lakh.
It will be interesting to see how Kartik and Alaya react to the equations of the contestants inside the house and how the host roasts them this week.
'Bigg Boss 16' airs on Colors.
- 'My wife changed me with love', Rajinikanth says at 'Charukesi' rollout
- Tanishk Bagchi, Sachin-Jigar come together for 'Farzi'
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Farah Khan calls Tina Datta, Priyanka Choudhary's behaviour 'disgusting'
- Dinesh Vijan to adapt 'Vichhoda' by Harinder Sikka, writer behind 'Raazi'
- KJo recalls when Madhuri Dixit expressed her wish of 'living a long life'
- Ali Fazal on 'Fukrey 3': 'I will be back in the future at some juncture'
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Tina Datta eliminated from the show
- Kangana would rename 'Pathaan' to 'Indian Pathaan' as 'Indian Muslims are patriotic'
- Kartik, Rajkummar enjoy 'bhog' at Anurag Basu's Saraswati Puja celebration
- 'RRR' Composer among others to be feted at Variety Artisans Awards