John Derringer Investigation, Who Is John Derringer? Is Derringer Still On Q107? Why Is John Derringer Leaving Q107?
by V Gomala Devi | Updated Dec 01, 2022
Who Is John Derringer?
John Derringer is a well-known Canadian radio personality. He was the morning man at CILQ-FM (Q107) from 2000 until 2022 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. An investigation into allegations of workplace harassment at radio station Q107 Toronto has ended, the station says, months after John Derringer left his position.
On Twitter, the station said in a statement on Tuesday that it plans to implement the investigator's recommendations and did not reveal what those recommendations were.
John Derringer Investigation
Rachel Turnpenny from Turnpenney Milne LLP conducted the external investigation after allegations that accused John of belligerent, abusive behavior directed toward his colleagues, including bursts in front of up to twenty staffers, criticizing co-workers and screaming at them profusely that John spat on their faces.
Image Source: Twitter
John Derringer News
So, the investigation into allegations of workplace harassment at radio station Q107 Toronto has ended months after John Derringer left his position
On Twitter, the radio station posted a statement Tuesday night.
"While personnel matters remain private and confidential, we understand and accept the findings and recommendations."
Is Derringer Still On Q10?
A statement, "Q107 and John Derringer have agreed to part ways, effective today."
That move followed Jennifer Valentyne, John's former co-host, posting a video in May. In that video, Jennifer revealed gender discrimination, verbal abuse, and workplace harassment that she personally faced.
She has not mentioned the names of workplaces or people. John was put on hiatus as the company launched an investigation conducted by Rachel Turnpenney Milne LLP.
Why Is John Derringer Leaving Q107?
Jennifer Valentyne said in a video, "What would you do if a co-worker screamed at you, belittled you, called you names, shut you out, brought you to tears, and then laughed when he told you to cry all you want? That he didn't feel one bit sorry for you, and let you know with utter conviction that if you went to HR, they would choose him?"
Jennifer went on to say that also she filed a complaint to the Canadian Human Rights Commission.
"Sometimes, enough is enough," she said.
John Derringer Investigation - FAQ
John Derringer is a well-known Canadian radio personality
Q107 and John Derringer have agreed to part ways
He is 60 years old
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Still Alive? What Happened To Gina Lollobrigida?
- Is Kriss Akabusi Married: Who Is Kriss Akabusis Wife?
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Married? Gina Lollobrigida Husband, Son, Kids, Family
- Molly Qerim Ethnicity, How Old Is Molly Qerim? Molly Qerim Rose Husband, Kids, Bio
- Is CJ Harris Married? Check Here For CJ Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, Family, And More
- Is Kay Ivey Married? Know Kay Ivey Husband, Age, Net Worth, And More
- What Happened To George Pell, Is George Pell Married?
- Livetopia New Update, Livetopia New Update Secret, Twitter And More
- Who Is Austin Butler Dating? Austin Butler And Kaia Gerber Relationship Timeline
- How To Watch Super Bowl 2023 Without Cable? What Channel Is Super Bowl On 2023?