Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Feb 13, 2023
The Emmy-winning star of 'The White Lotus', reports 'Variety', collaborated with show creator Mike White on a 30-second spot for e.l.f. Cosmetics, a TikTok obsession and Gen-Z beauty supplier.
The brand's 'eyes.lips.face.sticky' campaign sees Coolidge, mimicking a dolphin, discover the effectiveness of e.l.f.'s Power Grip Primer, a pre-makeup application known for grasping beauty products (and anything else poor Coolidge touches as she applies it).
"I've always been passionate about vegan and cruelty free beauty. Years ago, I studied makeup artistry and that really shaped my relationship with beauty," Coolidge told 'Variety' about the campaign. "I adore e.l.f. Cosmetics' accessible, incredible products."
Chief Marketing Officer Kory Marchisotto of e.l.f. added that "the genesis of this campaign is our community. Their love affair with Power Grip Primer propelled it to stardom making it both a viral sensation and the number one primer in America."
Marchisotto added: "Leaning into the virality and entertaining 'sticky factor', we coupled our stickiest star in beauty with the stickiest icon in culture, Jennifer Coolidge."
- To portray Gauri Sawant, Sushmita Sen learnt every dialogue by heart
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2023 Willie Nelson, Missy Elliott, George Michael - and more
- When Radhika Madan got injured from hanging between two poles and did a retake
- Cannes to bestow Honorary Palme d'Or upon Michael Douglas
- Pointing to 'The Elephant Whisperers', Ayushmann says local stories going global
- Mumbai hotel staff break into a dance to welcome Backstreet Boys
- 'Splitsvilla 14' winner Soundous learns Hindi for 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 13'
- 'Dahaad' trailer paints riveting picture of a whodunit mystery
- Gulshan Devaiah: The trick is to stay true to character to stand out as a performer
- Salman Khan brings 'sexy back' in new shirtless picture in pool